Quarrel

Now I'm back for my second sem, so fast my holiday ends. Missed home although just came back.

In my mind is really a big question. I quarrelled with her yesterday, because of inconsiderate words she used.

Really it was so bad to have anger since my holiday, but finally it was released. She just care about herself, not others. My mom spends unlimited time and uncountable money for her. I knew a lot of bad things she did to my family.

Did I really quarrel? I just say the truth and she don't like it is her problem. If I'm given the second chance, I'll do the same. She always ''cakap tak serupa bikin''. I never allowed anyone criticised my family.<

Maybe my action is wrong, yet I'm willing to bear the responsibilities. Apologise.. I haven't think about it.

~ To be continue

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes